MomHub is Created for Parents by Parents
As the parents of twins, we share the joys and pains of parenthood. We know how valuable your time is and how there is never enough time to get everything done. We also know how meaningful and beneficial it can be to connect with other parents and learn from their insights, advice and experience.
MomHub was created to give parents a central place to:
- Find, create, join and manage groups of other parents
- Find a part-time job
- Find, organize and manage activities for your community or your local playgroup
- Find kid-friendly places around town
- Learn about new products & services
- Write reviews and share your experiences as a parent
MomHub Customer Promise
Our mission is to provide a better way for moms and dads to connect to the resources they need to get things done. MomHub will:
- Be fast and easy to use
- Put you in control of your information and which people can see it
- Enable you to explore your community based on your interests
- Stay personal and playful, and avoid jargon
- Secure, encrypt, and back up your data
- Be available 24/7 from anywhere with any computer
- Being a parent is a joy and a challenge. We believe that many of the tasks of parenthood should be easy, fast and even entertaining.
- Data entry should be simple. You can find new activities and invite the members of your playgroup in minutes. You can avoid the back and forth email logistics normally involved in coordinating and sharing information with other parents.
- Your data deserves to be safe and secure.
- We are social entrepreneurs. We are happy to give 1% of the company's revenues to support and stimulate entrepreneurship in local communities by offering free listings to all nonprofits and social ventures.